Welcome to Flash Fiction Friday and the one hundred and fifty-third piece in this series. This week’s is the sixteenth bunch of 6-word stories by a variety of authors, together with their 6-word biographies!
by Chong Teck SIM – aspiring Singaporean writer
- Looking back, his past suffocates him.
- Nyonya food. Pantuns. Music. Peranakan childhood.
- Beautiful lanterns. Delicious mooncakes. Mid-Autumn Festival.
- Overcoming hardship, he became a doctor.
- Long-haired beauty. Tender smile. My ex-girlfriend.
- Tired arms, bodies. Diligent house movers.
- Laughing children. Cakes. Games. Birthday party.
- I once loved him. No more.
- Joyous tears. Music. Dancing. Wedding party.
- Panic attack. Jumbled up answers.
- A scream. Midnight. Silent moving shadows.
by Sal Buttaci finds humor in life
- Love thrives where fear won’t dwell.
- Bodies break down just like machines.
- Tall trees conceal their year rings.
- My New Year’s resolution? Make none!
- We have shadows. We’re never alone.
- Cryos or Joyos, bios…
View original post 509 more words