The English Theatre of Rome, founded in 1996 by Gaby Ford (its director and John Cabot University faculty member), is hosting the event “A Night Of Women Who Write” in celebration of International Women’s Day and their recent reception of The International Centre of Women Playwrights 50/50 Applause Award.
Works presented are by Patricia Gaborik (Down the Aisle), Erin Breznitsky (The Kitchen Table Plays), and JCU Professor Elizabeth Geoghegan (excerpts from The Marco Chronicles: To Rome, without Love).
- When: Saturday, March 15th & Sunday, March 16th 2014
- Time: Performances at 5pm & 8pm
- Where: Teatro Arciliuto, Piazza Montevecchio, 5 (near Piazza Navona)
- Cost: 15 Euros (general admission)
- Special Rates: 12 Euros (students, teachers, and senior citizens) | 10 Euros (large groups)
For reservations, please email email@example.com; or call 06.687.9419; or send an sms to 348.935.5626.